Billing Policy ("Billing")
Last updated: March 03, 2020
This Billing Policy outlines the billing methods for CRSchool LLC (hereinafter, “COMPANY”). Please read through the entire Billing Policy. Please note that your purchase or use of COMPANY’s Services and/or Products constitutes your acceptance of COMPANY’s billing practices (in addition to your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions).
This Billing Policy is subject to change in COMPANY’s discretion, so COMPANY encourages you to consult the Billing Policy each time you purchase services/products from COMPANY.
See Section 7 if you need instructions on cancelling your account.
1. General Billing
You acknowledge and accept that continued use or purchase of COMPANY’s Services or products constitutes your acceptance of this Billing Policy, which contains the following:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by COMPANY before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay service fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. COMPANY does not accept international checks.
- Your subscription is NOT based on how much you use (or do not use) the Services and/or products, but instead is based on availability of products and services.
- You are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current with COMPANY. You should periodically check your account profile within the Software to ensure that information is up to date. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers through the Membership Area or upon request.
2. Billing Cycle
Recurring Membership Billing Procedure: COMPANY will generate an invoice and collect payment on the invoice at the beginning of your respective billing period (the “rebill date”). Your rebill date will be on the same day of the month as when you initially purchased your License Grant or any other product from COMPANY, unless a particular month doesn’t have that rebill date, in which case your rebill date would be moved to the last day of the respective month. For example, if your rebill date is the 31st, your rebill date would be January 31, February 28, and March 31, April 30, etc. You may cancel your subscription to the License Grant or any other recurring product from COMPANY at any time during the billing period by following the cancellation procedures in Section 7. You understand that any and all subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Installment Payment Procedure: COMPANY will generate an invoice and collect payment on the invoice at the beginning of your respective installment billing period (the “installment rebill date”). Your installment rebill date will be on the same day of the month as when you initially purchased your License Grant or any other product from COMPANY, unless a particular month doesn’t have that installment rebill date, in which case your installment rebill date would be moved to the last day of the respective month. For example, if your installment rebill date is the 31st, your installment rebill date would be January 31, February 28, and March 31, April 30, etc. You understand that any and all installment plan payments and/or installment plan fees are nonrefundable and noncancelable.
Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined for any reason, COMPANY will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days. If COMPANY has run your card four (4) times with no success, your account will be cancelled.
Late Fee: All accounts more than thirty (30) days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three (3) attempts to contact you will be made before any late fee is assessed.
Delinquent Accounts: All accounts that are sixty (60) days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
Late Fee: COMPANY, in its discretion, may assess a 5% late fee for accounts thirty (30) days past due (5% of the amount due).
Chargebacks: If a you initiate a chargeback, COMPANY may, in its discretion, assess a fifty-dollar ($50.00 USD) processing fee for each individual chargeback.
Returned Checks: If your check is returned, COMPANY may, in its discretion, assess a fifty-dollar ($50.00 USD) processing fee for each returned check.
Collections Fee: In the event that COMPANY shall be required to submit your past due account to a third-party collections service, COMPANY will assess a thirty-dollar ($30 USD) processing fee to your existing account balance. This is an additional fee that is independent of any previously assessed fees made on your account.
Interest: Any charges to your account that are not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of the following:
- one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or
- the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
4. Subscription Billing
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods for our Elite Membership typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase this membership product. Customers may cancel their Elite subscriptions at any time. Please see Cancellations below for our cancellation policy. COMPANY will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
5. Installment Plan
COMPANY may offer customer the opportunity to pay for products and services in installments (“Installment Plan”) over a certain time period (“Installment Term”). If an Installment Plan has been elected for a product or service you agree to the following:
- Installment payments shall be paid in equal installments over the Installment Term, with the first installment due and owing at the time of payment, and the remaining installments due and owing as mentioned above in Section 2
- Installment plan payments and monthly membership payments will continue to be due and owing over the Installment Term
- Cancelling or opting-out of membership subscription payments does not discontinue or cancel outstanding/due Installment Plan payments
- Upon payment of the first installment payment, you will be considered “paid” for that billing cycle. If a payment defaults in subsequent months, the Membership and all access to the service will be suspended until past due installments are paid
- If a transaction is rejected or returned for any reason, your account status will immediately be changed to “unpaid” and all access and memberships will be suspended until the remaining balance is paid.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may opt to pay any remaining installment plan payment amounts or fees due and owing in whole or in part before expiration of the Installment Term.
I authorize COMPANY to initiate withdrawals from my credit card for the selected Installment Term as applicable. I also agree to pay the Installment Plan Fee of $200 that accompanies this service, which is included in the calculated monthly payment amount.
6. Payment Methods
COMPANY accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by COMPANY. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. COMPANY currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
How To Cancel Your Account: You may cancel your account in the following ways:
- You may cancel your account through the “My Account” section of the Software platform (Found here: https://campus.cellularrepairschool.com/); or
- You may cancel your account by contacting a COMPANY representative via phone at 1 (855) 338-1277
Any email requests to cancel will not constitute COMPANY’s acceptance of cancellation. Once we process your cancellation request, you will be able to access the Software for the remainder of your pre-paid billing cycle, and your access to the Services will then be terminated on the rebill date.
How Not To Cancel Your Account: You cannot cancel your account by cancelling your debit/credit card. COMPANY will continue to treat the account as open and the billing cycle will continue, which if not paid, will result in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service, within COMPANY’s discretion.
Cancellation with Outstanding Invoices: Your cancellation of your account does not dismiss any of your outstanding invoices. You have a responsibility to settle any outstanding balance at the time of your cancellation. If you should cancel your account with an outstanding balance, your account may be turned over to a third-party collection service, within COMPANY’s discretion.
8. Billing Disputes
Grace Period: You agree to provide COMPANY with a thirty (30) day grace period to attempt settlement of any billing disputes between you and COMPANY before disputing the billing with any third-party credit/debit company or bank. In the event that you deviate from the process and proceed with a chargeback, COMPANY may collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with the dispute, regardless of the outcome of the chargeback. COMPANY will submit any such disputed amounts to a third-party collection service.
Suspension of Account: COMPANY may suspend your account upon receipt of any chargebacks until the matter has been resolved to COMPANY’s satisfaction.
9. Refunds & Guarantees
Guarantees: There are none.
Refunds: COMPANY does not provide refunds. There are NO exceptions.