Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: September 10, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://Campus.CellularRepairSchool.com website (the “Service”) operated by Cellular Repair School (CRSchool) (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Earnings & Income Disclaimer
CRSchool, LLC (“Cellular Repair School”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, social security number, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Program/Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
To be considered for a refund, a student must submit an official “Notice of Cancellation” form to Cellular Repair School’s Director of Operations. The written notice of cancellation need not take any particular form and, however expressed, it is effective if it shows that you no longer wish to be bound by this Agreement.
The date of receipt of the written notice shall determine the amount, if any, to be refunded.
An applicant denied by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and federal or state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement and before the commencement of class is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide the 100% refund.
An applicant who provides a “Notice of Cancellation” requesting cancellation more than three days after registering and signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment and returning all materials and textbooks (if applicable), but prior to entering the school or attending classes, is entitled to a refund of all tuition monies paid minus a registration fee of $200.
REFUND AFTER THE COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
- Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
a. A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide an official written “Notice of Cancellation” to the Director of the school. The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
b. For a student who is on authorized Leave of Absence, the withdraw date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the Leave and failed to do so.
c. A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student has not attended any class for 30 consecutive class days.
d. All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the determination of the withdrawal date.
- Tuition charges/refunds:
Tuition charges will be determined based upon the percentage of the clock hours attempted. The percentage of the clock hours attempted is determined by dividing the total number of clock hours elapsed from the student’s start date to the student’s last day of attendance, by the total number of clock hours in the program (less the $200 registration fee).
Tuition refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of student notification, or date of school determination (withdrawn due to absences or other criteria as specified in the school catalog), or in the case of a student not returning from an authorized Leave of Absence (LOA), within 30 days of the date the student was scheduled to return from the LOA and did not return.
Tuition refunds are determined as follows:
- Before the beginning of programs/classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition in compliance with above policies regarding notice (less administrative/registration fee, if applicable).
- After the commencement of the program the tuition refund amount shall be determined as follows:
% of the clock hours attempted: Tuition refund amount: 10% or less 90% More than 10% and less than or equal to 20% 80% More than 20% and less than or equal to 30% 70% More than 30% and less than or equal to 40% 60% More than 40% and less than or equal to 50% 50% More than 50% No refund provided
- Books and Supplies: There is no refund for equipment, books and supplies received by the student.
- Special Cases: In case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement, which is reasonable and fair.
HYPOTHETICAL REFUND EXAMPLE:
Assume that a student, upon enrollment in a 100 clock-hour course, pays $3,197 for tuition (which includes registration fees totaling $200). Assume that this student withdraws after completing 40 hours. The refund would be $1,660.
|$3,197 /||100 =||$31.00 x||60 =||$1,860 –||$200 =||$1,660|
|Tuition & Fees Paid||Total clock
|Cost per clock
|Clock hours of instruction
paid but not attended
For the purpose of determining the amount owed for the time attended, a student shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the course when any of the following occurs: (a) The student notifies the School of his/her withdrawal or the actual date of withdrawal in writing. (b) The School terminates the student’s enrollment. (c) The student fails to attend classes for 30 calendar days. In this case, the date of withdrawal shall be deemed to be the last date of recorded attendance.
The eligibility for a refund will not apply to a student if the following occur:
- If a student withdraws after 50% of the charge period.
- All of the student’s tuition and fees (total charges) are paid by a third-party agency such as federally funded employment and training programs or a vocational rehabilitation program if the student is not obligated to repay the third-party agency. In these instances, any refund amount due will be paid directly to the third-party agency.
Subscription/Membership Billing Policy
- General Billing: Usage of Cellular Repair School’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Cellular Repair School’s billing policy. Following is Cellular Repair School’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Cellular Repair School before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting/coaching fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Cellular Repair School does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Members Profile Area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Billing Cycle: Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Cellular Repair School will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Fees: Late Fee: Cellular Repair School may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Cellular Repair School may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
Returned Checks: Cellular Repair School may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
- Subscription Billing: Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Cellular Repair School membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Cellular Repair School will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
- Payment Methods: Cellular Repair School accepts payments via credit/debit card and PayPal. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Cellular Repair School. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Cellular Repair School currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be done in writing using the members “My Profile” area or by cancellation letter. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only LMS system cancellations using the profile cancel options or written requests will create a cancellation request. Customers can follow written procedures to cancel as outlined in our student knowledgebase by clicking here. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received. Closing an account with Cellular Repair School cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Cellular Repair School will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by using the system or cancellation letter to ensure account closure. Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
- Billing Disputes: As a current or prior customer of Cellular Repair School, each customer agrees to provide Cellular Repair School 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Cellular Repair School must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Cellular Repair School receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Cellular Repair School has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Cellular Repair School has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Cellular Repair School retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Cellular Repair School will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Cellular Repair School will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
- Refunds: Subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
You agree that the Service, including but not limited to Cellular Repair School Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Cellular Repair School Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Cellular Repair School and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Cellular Repair School Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Cellular Repair School Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Cellular Repair School. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Cellular Repair School Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Cellular Repair School brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Cellular Repair School and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Cellular Repair School products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Cellular Repair School brand at any time without notice. In no event will Cellular Repair School be liable for making these changes. Cellular Repair School may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Cellular Repair School services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to CRSchool, LLC (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Cellular Repair School and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF CRSCHOOL, LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF CRSCHOOL, LLC AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Cellular Repair School, the Cellular Repair School logo, other Cellular Repair School trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with CRSchool, LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of CRSchool, LLC. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Cellular Repair School Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Cellular Repair School.
Cellular Repair School has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Cellular Repair School shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cellular Repair School and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Cellular Repair School, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Cellular Repair School, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.