Level 3 Technician Wanted – Certification a MAJOR plus!
MANAGEMENT ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Awesome Repair Technician!
• Drive repair traffic and store sales through:
o Promotion of CPR, both in market stores and with local businesses and organizations
o Building repair relationships with local businesses and organizations that have employees who carry work phones
Mobile Repair Technician
• Complete advanced repairs on a broader range of mobile devices and repair types on an average of 3+ units per door/per day through:
o Accurate diagnosis of device issues and repair estimates often conducted remotely over the phone with store technicians
o Timely and quality completion of mobile device repairs on an expanded list of approved devices
o Repairs of “issue” devices escalated from store technicians potentially stemming from mistakes made by less experienced technicians
Trainer & Coach
• Support the development of local market technicians by assisting in the initial and ongoing training and coaching of store technicians through:
o Leading and/or participating in market launch training sessions covering both how to repair and how to promote the CPR brand
o On-going training/development of store technicians on practice devices and new device launches both on store visits and through local market conference/webinar meetings
o Coaching and trouble-shooting with store technicians as they need assistance with challenging repairs
Sales & Service
Drive customer loyalty and profitable sales through :
• Complete solution selling, including add-on repairs (such as battery replacement) and accessory attach items (such as screen protectors and device cases)
• Resolving customer service issues
And other duties as assigned.
Education / Certifications
• High school diploma and some college preferred
• Technical repair certification from an established program a plus
• 3+ years advanced mobile device repair experience required
• Supervision of repair technicians a plus
• Training of repair technicians a plus
• Able to comfortably and confidently conduct advanced mobile device repairs using specialized tools to remove and replace items such as small screws and glass screens
• Able to confidently train and coach repair technicians
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong interpersonal communication/influencing skills and an outgoing personality
• Able to strike up conversations and share the CPR proposition with local business and organizations
• Collaborative team player
• Strong desire and aptitude for helping develop others
• Self-motivated continuous learner who takes initiative to self-train on technology and leadership related topics
• High aptitude and desire to work with and fix things
CPR is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
This position is currently for Woodland Hills, CA.
Applicants interested, please contact:
Jarid Buck, CPR
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!
BE SURE TO CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY FOR THE POSITION